Kamila Bloch -Nutritional Therapy, Naturopathy, Iridology.
Kamila focuses on identifying imbalances and their underlying causes rather than just on the symptoms alone. She has a scientific background, and likes to base all her recommendations on existing research and strong evidence. At the same time, she values traditional knowledge, and is inspired by the traditional use of healing foods and herbs. Her goal is to combine both approaches to help her clients overcome their health problems.
Kamila provides consultations to clients with a wide range of health problems. She takes into consideration the unique genetic makeup of her clients, their diet, their lifestyle and their environment (including stress levels). She formulates an individual plan based on a very comprehensive interview and aims her advice to be effective, yet simple and practical whenever possible. As part of her assessment or monitoring the progress she may ask the clients to undergo functional testing if they are willing to. She also likes to empower her clients by sharing knowledge. In her view this is what creates commitment, produces long lasting results, and helps to form healthy habits.
Areas of interest:
- Healthy weight management
- Sports nutrition
- Gastrointestinal health
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Children’s health
- General health and well-being / Performance
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, CNM
- Diploma in Naturopathy, CNM
- Diploma in Iridology, CNM
- Member of British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Member of Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Master’s Degree (Technical Physics, Computer Science and Applied Mathematics)
As part of your treatment your Kamila may recommend diagnostic tests to help uncover any underlying disease or organ dysfunction. Click here for further information.
Tel: 07710 884 462